- Menomonee Falls, WI
MacLean-Fogg is seeking a Process Technician to join our team in Menomonee Falls, WI. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing work associated with both set-up and plastic processing functions, as well as performing visual quality checks, monitoring press cycle times, and troubleshooting processing concerns.
- Perform all required setup activities to ensure the molding process meets the requirements.
- Document processing changes, adjustments, problems, or other actions taken and notify the quality department for any possible dimensioning re-verification and visual criteria needed due to process changes.
- Perform startup operations on all machines and equipment, and troubleshoot processing concerns.
- Read and interpret blueprints, engineering specifications, and shop orders to determine machine setup, production methods, and sequence of operation when applicable.
- Operate powered industrial equipment if needed and adhere to 5S standards.
Experience and Education
- Perform work under minimal supervision and handle complex issues and problems.
- Possess comprehensive working knowledge of subject matter.
- Typically require a 2-year technical degree or equivalent and 4 to 6 years of experience in plastic injection molding; experience driving powered industrial equipment preferred.
- Powered industrial equipment certification is preferred.
- Ability to interpret work instructions and follow written and verbal directions.
- Intermediate verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift/move heavy objects, manual dexterity, and physical stamina.