- LifeBridge Health
- Crofton, MD
We are looking for a Nursing Graduate to join our team at LifeBridge Health in Baltimore, MD. This full-time position with a weekend commitment offers both day and night shifts with varying hours. As a Staff Nurse in the Emergency Room at Grace Medical Center, you will provide nursing care to patients in accordance with the Maryland Nurse Practice Act and organizational protocols. Your responsibilities will include developing, implementing, and evaluating personalized care plans, collaborating with healthcare professionals, and ensuring a safe patient care environment.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current RN licensure with Maryland Board of Nursing or a Compact State.
- Minimum 2 years Nursing Experience in Emergency Services preferred.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, and Hazmat certifications required.
- Certification in Emergency Nursing preferred.
The Emergency Department at Grace Medical Center features a state-of-the-art design with 29 private treatment rooms, negative pressure rooms, a behavioral health treatment pod, and a CT scanner for early diagnosis. Join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals striving to provide exceptional care to our community.