- LifeBridge Health
- Kingsville, MD
We are currently seeking a Nursing Graduate to join the dynamic team at LifeBridge Health. This full-time position at Grace Medical Center in Baltimore, MD, offers day and night shifts with varying hours and a weekend commitment. As a Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for providing nursing care to patients in compliance with regulatory guidelines and organization protocols. You will collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to ensure quality care delivery, maintain clinical competency, and create a safe patient care environment.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current RN licensure in Maryland or Compact State.
- Minimum 2 years of Nursing Experience in Emergency Services preferred.
- BLS certification required.
- ACLS within 6 months of hire.
- PALS and Hazmat certification within one year of hire.
- Certification in Emergency Nursing preferred.
The Emergency Department at Grace Medical Center features state-of-the-art design with 29 private treatment rooms, advanced technology, and a focus on patient-centered care. The department includes negative pressure rooms, a behavioral health treatment pod, and a CT Scanner for early diagnosis.
About LifeBridge Health
LifeBridge Health, one of Maryland's largest healthcare providers, is committed to caring bravely for over 1 million patients annually. The organization includes several hospitals, medical centers, and community services aimed at improving health and wellness.