- Hornblower - City Experiences
- Washington DC
We are looking for a Galley/Kitchen Supervisor to join City Cruises in Washington, DC. As part of the kitchen management team, you will play a crucial role in ensuring high-quality, sanitary service for our guests. If you are a dynamic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, this opportunity is for you.
- Manage back-of-the-house cruise execution to ensure quality, service, and guest satisfaction.
- Supervise kitchen staff, ensuring adherence to sanitation standards and procedures.
- Participate in training, scheduling, and performance management of kitchen staff.
- Resolve guest service issues and maintain high standards of sanitation.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of two years of kitchen experience in a high-volume setting.
- ServSafe Certified.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks effectively.
The RESPECT Service System
The RESPECT Service System is at the core of City Experiences' culture, driving us to become a global transportation leader by embodying our mission, vision, and values.