- Atlanta, GA
We are seeking a talented Digital Producer to join our client's dynamic and innovative environment! As a Digital Producer, you will play a pivotal role in driving the delivery of front-end content and customer experiences across digital touchpoints. The ideal candidate is an adaptable team player with a passion for driving digital projects forward, connecting different disciplines, and implementing best producer practices.
- Scope and refine the work, developing milestones and collaborating cross-functionally through each design phase.
- Develop and document foundational requirements and briefings for internal and external teams.
- Provide assessment of solutions and content provided that will meet creative, authoring, and business requirements.
- Manage third-party vendors to meet delivery commitments and keep stakeholders up to speed on important milestones and decision points.
- Collaborate with the UX team on proposed design solutions and advocate for them to stakeholders and development teams.
- Partner with stakeholders to curate vendor options for bidding and evaluate the scope of work.
- Consistently leverage digital knowledge to analyze and improve solutions proposed by UX and development teams.
- Serve as a digital translator for stakeholders and creative teams, while outlining, communicating, and mitigating risks and potential issues.
- Experience level: Experienced.
- Education: Bachelors (required).
- 3-5 years of experience in a comparable role, either freelance or on-staff.
- Experience in producing global e-commerce website development and/or content.
- Familiarity with responsive design, front-end web development technologies, content management systems, and back-end development concepts.
- Some experience with an Agile structure and workflow.